Due to the increasing complexity of multi-technology radio networks, Planning and Design has evolved from a segregated activity, to an interconnected process with extension to network performance. In essence, the most optimal designs are achieved with direct feedback loops from network performance and intelligent resource planning.
Whether rolling out a new network, upgrading an existing one, or transitioning to a new RAN sharing solution, the right resources, software and expertise, guarantee successful network deployment.
ODIN has vast experience on advanced network planning offering services like:
- Network Dimensioning and initial Capacity planning
- Network Planning and Design
- Candidate selection and site acquisition
- Network Rollout and Inventory Management
- Site and Cluster Verification